Introducing OASIS by Crescent Private Client Group. OASIS is an agent/advisor portal focused on providing access to technologies and resources to help develop, evaluate, and close new life insurance opportunities. OASIS is an open architecture platform designed to properly align products and technology to provide solutions that allow a more focused approach to larger business goals.
An organized onboarding strategy is vital to the overall success of a new partnership. Our senior management team will help develop a successful strategy that considers all aspects of your team, to make your introduction smooth and well-orchestrated, and to craft a platform best suited to meet your advisors and their clients’ needs.
Compensation and Commission Structure
- Discuss compensation arrangements, rules of engagement, and establish clear selling arrangements and flow of commissions
Carrier Line-up and Suitability
- We will review our carrier lineup and product availability and discuss the carrier compensation grid. We will set up workflow requirements and protocols for suitability and compliance.
Our back-office team can simplify workflow, boost productivity, and resolve staffing challenges to increase the bottom line. This team of experienced case managers will handle all services outside of traditional BGA services.
Medical records and Insurance Exams
- We order medical records in-house, with APS expenses reconciled with insurance carriers.
- Insurance exams are ordered and arranged for clients, with client preparation tips for most favorable exam results.
- Applications are pre-filled for client signatures and can be sent directly to clients for completion.
- DocuSign is available for electronic signatures.
We have an elite team of sophisticated planning specialists you can feel confident working with your top clients. We’ve developed unique, compelling and creative designs through actual case work with firms, and provide new opportunities to solve client needs, drive revenue and/or differentiate yourself within the advisory community.
- Insights, analysis and fresh perspectives that give financial professionals and their clients a deeper understanding of planning solutions.
Individual Planning Solutions
- Wealth Transfer/Estate Planning: Protection of assets and wealth for current and future generations through comprehensive wealth transfer and estate planning.
- Retirement, Accumulation, and Income Strategies: Strategies to use life insurance for wealth accumulation and retirement distribution planning to optimize and secure personal wealth.
- Charitable Giving: Determining the most appropriate strategies and provide proper planning so clients can truly maximize the impact of their charitable gifts.
- Specialty Expertise: Crescent Private Client Group’s strategic partnerships provide top-level expertise and support in Private Placements, Foreign National Insurance, Premium Financing, and Corporate and Business Solutions.
Corporate and Business Solutions
- Business succession planning: We can help business owner clients prepare for liquidity events, succession planning, and the transition of their biggest asset.
- After tax Planning: Strategies for individual ownership through corporate sponsorship.
- Compensation and Retention Strategies: Strategies to help recruit, reward and retain the best employees with more than qualified plans.
- Asset Strategies: COLI, BOLI, and ICOLI present tax-efficient investment strategies for large companies.
- Business Protection: Help protecting clients’ businesses from death and disability with multi-life focused plans for protection.
Our experienced team can help you deliver the guidance and unique planning solutions your top clients expect as part of a holistic financial strategy.
- Upon policy issue, we review for accuracy and generate approval letters and invoices for client delivery
- We deliver the policy directly to the client (or the agent to forward).
Service & Support
We take a personalized and collaborative approach and help agents, advisors, trustees, and fiduciaries proactively monitor their clients’ life insurance policies, including reviewing existing overage for areas of improvement.
- We take a personalized and collaborative approach and back it with expertise, experience, industry-leading technology, and operational resources to efficiently create custom solutions designed to meet your clients’ specific needs.
Policy Review and Analysis
- We review existing coverage and pricing, discuss areas for improvement and implement changes, if appropriate.
- Product pricing comparison, stress tests, and design
Comprehensive Policy Management System
- On-demand access to policy values, including policy performance tracking to ensure policies are performing as expected.
- We monitor premium notices, contract alerts, and carrier rating changes.
- We offer simplified policy reporting aggregating multiple policies into one system.